Thursday, September 10, 2009

Direct Attack on CTT!

I sent a beacon out earlier, and am now able to follow up. CTT is under direct attack. Someone knows how I'm getting my message out and they're attempting to silence me. I tried logging on this morning and the computer just presented a black screen with a white cursor, then the monitor said "No signal."

It's no coincidence that this happened on a Thursday morning! I had to trudge through the depressed sprawl to get to another computer that works in order to inform you all to BEWARE! Followers, change your profile pictures and make sure your names don't give you away.

Even more ominous is the fact that minutes after this happened and I told a friend who works at an IT helpdesk, that friend sent me this message:

"I have a ticket in which the issue description reads, "Machine is getting to the boot menu and then it just stops, goes black, and monitor says, "No Signal."

As I sit in my secure bunker, broadcasting this out, I can't help but think the Government is out to get me. Ever since I severed all ties with the US Air Force, odd things like this have been happening. I left them around the time they started a Cyber Command, surely with covert missions to silence those of us who question the status quo in their society.

According to the Air Force Times, "Cyber Command is meant to coordinate computer network defense and, more controversially, offensive attacks on enemy networks. The goal, according to senior officials, is to be able to take control of adversary computer networks to thwart attacks or otherwise influence their behavior— either with or without that adversary realizing it."

On August 12, 2008, I separated from the Air Force. On the very next day, look what was in the news:

"The Pentagon this week delayed and may kill the Air Force’s nascent Cyber Command, according to a memo obtained by the Associated Press. This comes as Russia used a major computer network attack to begin its assault on Georgia."

But Cyber Command is alive and kicking, faithful. So what were they doing that day that gave everyone the impression they were standing down? They were poising themselves for an attack against ME! AP Reporters likely saw airmen cleaning out their desks and moving computers into trucks, and THOUGHT they were standing down, but in reality they were just relocated to an even MORE secret location.

I think this secret location is a potato field in Idaho...and I will be gathering information about this.

Nevertheless, you can't keep me down, Feds!

---

By the way, congratulations to mothergoose for winning the August contest. You are the proud recipient of a copy of The Little Book of Conspiracies.

---

SOURCES:

Air Force Times
Ominous Text Message

1 comment: